Back-end Developer (2)
Eager to join our back-end team?
- You strongly believe that what’s true for orbital mechanics is true for software development as well: to go faster, you need to slow down. Speaking of orbits, your standard for quality is right up there with the ISS, and you don’t send things into outer space without having written the necessary tests. If that’s the case, then you’re the one our back-end team is looking for.
Sounds like a blast?
Great. So, your main responsibilities would be...
- Maintaining, expanding, and improving the back-end of our web applications and their test suites
- Working together in a small, tight-knit team of professionals who share your motivation
- Thinking with a critical mind, taking responsibility, and improving yourself and your team (and why not even the whole company?)
- To work in an agile, autonomous environment, and to be willing to go beyond “traditional” boundaries
Because you’re the one...
- Who has at least 5 years of experience writing software (knowledge of Python is nice, but not required, being proficient in more than one programming language would be nice too)
- Who has worked on web applications before (front-end skills are not required)
- Who takes pride in their work and always puts quality before quantity
- Who tests all their code in an automated way when they write it
- Who has heard of Docker
- Who accepts challenges and gets things done, always keeping the bigger picture in mind
- Who’s fluent in English
- Who, after reading all this, says “This is it!”
In return you get...
- A diversified job with responsibility and contribution.
- A fixed contract in a fast-growing company.
- The right Work-Life-Salary balance.
- A congenial atmosphere in a team of enthusiastic co-workers.
Is this all you ever hoped for?
Then don’t waste time and apply. Send us an email at email@example.com and provide:
A letter of motivation.
Let's do this!