Customer Success Manager EMEA
Why Join Sparkcentral?
We all know that excellent customer service keeps customers coming back for more. At Sparkcentral, we really get that, and therefore our small company works with some of the most amazing brands out there, (Zappos, Netflix, Emirates, citizenM, Engie, KBC, Careem, etc.) to help deliver quick and efficient customer engagement.
Sparkcentral has quickly become an industry thought-leader that is changing the way enterprises help and engage customers. Our goal is to inspire and enable amazing customer experiences, and we’re doing this by completely re-imagining what enterprise customer service software should look like.
You will be joining a group of extraordinarily talented people who are dedicated, hardworking, and passionate about customer care. We work at an incredible pace, but also have fun while doing it. We want to add you to our team so you can grow with us and bring new ideas to the table. We need you to bring your skills and insight to the table and work with us to help make our product better. In other words, we hire people who have tremendous drive, organization, and, above all, passion. Sound like you? Let’s talk.
About this Role
As a Customer Success Manager with Sparkcentral, you will act as the primary point of contact for our customers as they drive their social customer experience initiatives. You will establish trust and create a consultative relationship with key project stakeholders to understand their business drivers, identify key performance goals, and structure relevant reporting and analysis to measure progress.
You will work for well known brands across Europe. You will travel frequently to visit our customers. With your strong project management skills and experience working in complex environments, you will deliver Sparkcentral solutions within agreed time and budget and keep customers satisfied.
● Provide strategic and tactical leadership across pre-deployment, deployment and ongoing customer relationships
● Refine and optimize the Sparkcentral implementation process for large enterprise customers
● Conduct scoping and provide estimates and resource requirements on new projects
● Drive kickoff on deployment process and methodology with customers
● Conduct regular project meetings as determined by plan with customers for projects
● Lead and conduct regularly scheduled, monthly and quarterly business reviews
● Serve as the escalation point for any items within the account
● Proactively provide thought leadership and ideas/recommendations in support of customer initiatives and goals
● Support the contract and renewals process
● 3+ years in a customer facing, Customer Success Management or Project Management role for enterprise SAAS solutions
● Demonstrated leadership with strong negotiation and conflict resolution skills
● Strong Analytical and problem solving skills
● Outstanding interpersonal and relationship building skills conducive to team collaboration and success
● Well spoken, articulate and capable with business and technical writing & presentations in Dutch and English; French and/or German is an asset
● Ability to apply data visualization concepts to simply convey complex information; to tell a story using the data
● Strong understanding of the technology stack within B2C enterprise software models
● Passion for great customer experience, both what you do and what you influence
● Competitive salary / bonus agreement
● Lease car
● Stock option plan
● Option to work remotely when necessary
● Powerful Apple products
● Google apps, Drive, Slack, Mac everything