Data Scientist Ugen Tec
You will create the little pieces of intelligence that are plugged into our PCR workflow
software platform. These so-called plugins are the beating heart of our product and
- machine learned algorithms,
- specific molecular diagnostic information,
- and client-specific logic.
You will focus on algorithm development, applying the latest machine learning techniques to interpret our biomedical data automatically. Besides that, you could take up a dataOps role. You optimize our process, spot efficiency gains and increase our throughput.
Your profile & day-to-day
- you love data, especially loads of them
- you speak Matlab (Python and/or R is a plus)
- you have a broad background & interest in all different techniques in artificial intelligence, you are experienced in using this knowledge to solve concrete business needs
- you are an expert when it comes to artificial intelligence and machine-learning
- you are well-knowledged and/or experienced on signal processing
- you have a master/PhD degree in mathematical engineering or computer science
- you work in a team of data scientists and want to have fun with them
Apply via www.ugentec.com/jobs