Digital Marketing Intern
At Small Teaser we offer communities the opportunity to publish a digital magazine or news website. Every community member can easily contribute stories, images, and videos. Moreover, being a reward-based, crowd-sourced publisher, we make sure to reward passion-driven content creators. At Small Teaser you earn big, while we earn a little.
We’re hunting for new talent! Are you the one we’re looking for? Currently, we’re looking for a highly motivated intern to come be part of our marketing team, and
make an impact on Small Teaser’s growth strategies. In this role, you will be part of a challenging, energetic environment and will have the opportunity to expand your real-world experience in the areas of marketing and advertising. You will be collaborating closely internally (as well as externally) with other community management and marketing team members. You’ll also be given tons of creative opportunities to help us grow the Small Teaser platform.
Skills - Knowledge - Experience
- A major in business or marketing
- Working knowledge of social media platforms
- Notions of SEO techniques, Google Analytics, and AdWords preferred
- Understanding of Facebook Ads a big plus
- Identify new community opportunities in the market
- Proven ability to think strategically about user experience
- Decent English command
- Have an outgoing, enthusiastic personality
- Any experience with blogging and digital content generates Small Teaser brownie points
After our initial interview (sounds intense; it’s not) we’ll quickly be able to tell if there’s a mutual match. Once you’re shortlisted, we’ll put together a brief task for you to complete. Depending on
your skill-set and experience we will then propose a well-defined project with a very specific scope for you to focus on. You will be amply guided throughout the process by our senior team
members, who will also set milestones and a projected end-goal..
If interested, just shoot us an email and cover letter at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re looking forward to speaking with you!