Eager to join our Front-end team?
For you, building front-ends is more than just writing code. No, it’s putting in that magic touch that makes our brands stand out. You feel confident discussing designs and implementations, we all know everything is not #000000 and #FFFFFF, and that there are more than 50 shades of #555555! But most of all, you’re up for challenging yourself and others to create better front-ends and UX experiences! Are you the one? Then don’t waste time and apply! We cannot make a promise, but we’ll give you callback!
Sounds like a blast?
Great. So, your main responsibilities would be...
- Maintaining, expanding, and improving the front-end of our applications and their test suites
- Working together in a small, tight-knit team of professionals who share your motivation
- Thinking with a critical mind, taking responsibility, and improving yourself and your team (and why not even the whole company?)
- To work in an agile, autonomous environment, and to be willing to go beyond “traditional” boundaries
- Be confident to discuss UX and designs with the design team
Because you’re the one…
- Who has at least 3 years of experience writing software (knowledge of PHP or Python is nice, but not required, being proficient in more than one programming language would be nice too)
- Who takes pride in their work and always puts quality before quantity
- Who accepts challenges and gets things done, always keeping the bigger picture in mind
- Who has heard of TypeScript, EcmaScript, Gulp and Sass
- Who’s fluent in English
- Who likes to slice something other than pizzas
- Who, after reading all this, says “This is it!”
In return you get...
- A diversified job with responsibility and contribution.
- A fixed contract in a fast-growing company.
- The right Work-Life-Salary balance.
- A congenial atmosphere in a team of enthusiastic co-workers.
Is this all you ever hoped for?
Then don’t waste time and apply. Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide:
A letter of motivation.
Let's do this!