- Technical drawing and implementation of electrical and mechanical solutions;
- Assembly of our high end measuring equipment;
- Technical support to customers (both on- and off-site) and during on-site installations.
- Bachelor in electronics or electro-mechanics;
- Hands-on and flexible;
- Prepared to work in a young and passionate team;
- Knowledge and experience in automatization is an advantage;
- Insights in mechanic construction is an advantage;
- Experience in machine-building industry or machine-development is an advantage.
What we offer
We offer a job in an ambitious start-up. You will not only be a valuable employee of the company, but you will also build on the company from the early beginning together with the other Hammer-IMS team members. It is a challenging job with many opportunities towards the future as the company has a clear vision on growth. Flexible working hours and a flexible and exciting job content will be the result of working in this young company.