Eager to join our QA IT team?
Being a QA lead at Unleashed includes:
- Having overall responsibility for the quality of all testing in our IT habitat (department).
- Being a people lead for our IT QA Engineers.
- Managing the execution of quality assurance and testing and associated processes, together with your team.
- Planning the top-level test strategy for multiple development teams or integration projects.
Sounds like a blast?
Great. So, your main responsibilities would be...
- Guiding and advising your team on any testing matters.
- Continually improving testing approach, advising on best practices and project-wide testing standards.
- Performing detailed analysis of specifications and creating resulting test cases.
- Considering functional and non-functional areas including efficiency, portability, maintainability, usability and reliability.
- Creating supporting test materials for new functionality and regression testing of modified functionality.
- Defining tool, resource, data and environmental requirements for QA.
- Using industry standards and methods to document and execute complex test scripts.
- Conducting analysis of test results and updating tests if necessary.
- Reporting on testing progress and any anomalies.
Because you’re the one...
- Who has an IT-related Bachelor’s or Master’s degree or similar by experience.
- Who preferably is ISTQB-certified and brings knowledge of testing methodologies and testing techniques.
- Who has QA Management/Test Lead experience across multiple projects, both off-shore and in-house.
- Who is experienced in implementing and shaping QA processes and strategies.
- Who has hands-on experience with QA in a DevOps environment.
- Who brings knowledge and experience of test automation in multiple test phases.
- Who has strong technical skills, both functional and non-functional, manual and automation, ideally in a continuous delivery environment.
- Who shows strong communication skills with all key stakeholders to ensure our QA vision is understood and implemented correctly.
- Who is able to work both independently and in a team.
- Who has an analytical and critical mindset with a Can-Do attitude.
- Who, after reading all this, says “This is it!”
In return you get...
- A diversified job with responsibility and contribution.
- A fixed contract in a fast-growing company.
- The right Work-Life-Salary balance.
- A congenial atmosphere in a team of enthusiastic co-workers.
Is this all you ever hoped for?
Then don’t waste time and apply. Send us an email at email@example.com and provide:
A letter of motivation.
Let's do this!