TELCO NETWORK ARCHITECT / ENGINEER
Eager to join our Telco Team?
At Unleashed, a Telco Network Architect/Engineer:
- Works closely together with our Telco Lead to design, adapt and develop the network architecture and the MVNE platform to deliver on the required roadmaps
- Is responsible for leading our networking organization through all projects regarding network design, deployment and operation.
- Leads our network team as we continue to grow.
Sounds like a blast?
Great. So, your main responsibilities would be...
- Defining technical requirements for core network elements based on business and product requirements.
- Working efficiently with other design teams and vendors in designing new solutions on existing / upcoming products.
- Coordinating with the host MNO and MVNE suppliers on technical architecture, projects and complex issues.
- Driving telco innovations, identify opportunities for continuous improvement
- Coordinate with internal IT on architectural setup.
- Providing insights in solving complex problems/cases and high level technical support for all advanced network services.
- Owning the change & release management processes on the core network.
- Providing team leadership to the Network team.
- Keeping documentation of the network and MVNE architecture up to date.
Because you’re the one...
- Who can act, think and work on a strategic and conceptual level
- Who’ll provide us with great project management skills
- Who’s looking to gain more experience in a very dynamic company culture
- Who brings a deep knowledge of GSM, UMTS, VoIP, LTE and IMS
- Who has experience with communications protocols and technologies such as: IP, MPLS, TLS, SRTP, RTP, SIP, SS7, SIGTRAN, TCP/IP, UDP and Diameter
- Knowledge of network engineering topologies, virtualization and components including HLR, HSS, MSS, EPC, CSCF, AS, DRA, ENUM, etc.
- Who has 5+ years experience in an engineering role in an MNO or F-MVNO provider
In return, you get...
- A diversified job with responsibility and contribution.
- A permanent contract in a growing company
- The right Work-Life-Salary balance
- A congenial atmosphere in a team of enthusiastic co-workers
Is this all you ever hoped for?
Then don’t waste time and apply. Send us an email at email@example.com and provide:
A letter of motivation.