Telco Operations Engineer
Eager to join our Telco Ops team?
Being our Telco Operations Engineer at Unleashed includes:
- Being independently responsible for solving customer issues of the Telco environment.
- Using your in-depth knowledge of Mobile Network to bring faster resolution of the issues, improve quality of customer experience, and bring process improvement ideas.
- Coordinating with internal customers for solving customer issues.
Sounds like a blast?
Great. So, your main responsibilities would be...
- Handling service issues like voice, SMS, voicemail, Data, MNP, Bundle Provisioning etc.
- Handling CDRs, billing, mediation related issues.
- Resolving customer complaints related to Telco services.
- Supporting internal teams as third-line support for Telco issues.
- Coordinating with external partners, OLOs for resolution of the issues.
- Preparing reports for quantisation of the different issues, Ad-hoc reports.
- Handling SIM card ordering.
Because you’re the one...
- Who has excellent knowledge of various call flows in GSM environment, CDRs, IN flow etc.
- Who has expertise of various GSM related nodes and their functions like BSC,RNC, MSS, HLR, HSS,DRA, STP, SGSN, GGSN, MME, SMSC, VMS etc.
- Who has a very good understanding of number portability flow and implementation in Belgium
- Who has a clear understanding of tariffs, plans, bundle etc.
- Who has knowledge of various protocols used in Mobile Telephony together with familiarity of various institutions like ITU, 3GPP etc.
- Who, after reading all this, says “This is it!”
In return you get...
- A diversified job with responsibility and contribution.
- A fixed contract in a fast-growing company.
- The right Work-Life-Salary balance.
- A congenial atmosphere in a team of enthusiastic co-workers.
Is this all you ever hoped for?
Then don’t waste time and apply. Send us an email at email@example.com and provide:
A letter of motivation.
Let's do this!